2) Steroids make you hungry. John Robert is on steroids (which I hate) because he still can't breathe. It's been almost a full month of this crud. He's on a 30 day breathing treatment and we just finished a 3 day oral steroid....but I'm getting off subject. He's an EATING MACHINE. The kid can't get enough. He weighed in at almost 18 lbs. the other day. Holy FATTY! (Which leads me into the next thought)
3) I'm starting CrossFit. And I'm scared. I haven't worked out since last October. Yes, you read that right. Pray for me that I can move after my first session. My friend told me they put buckets out in case you puke. What the hell am I getting myself into??
4) I think Hudson asks : What's That? and Why? at least 679 times per day. Just ask Katie.
5) Pinterest really makes you believe you can make anything. After I look at it, I believe I'm superwoman and I can take on all kinds of new projects. Trey hates me.
6) Speaking of Pinterest. I made these enchiladas on Saturday night and I have to say....they were delicious. I even used low fat sour cream and reduced the cheese by 1/2 cup. Still awesome and easy! Try them, I say.
7) I'm hosting a baby shower for my cousin this weekend and I can't wait to show y'all pictures. So many cute ideas. And I would show you a few, but she reads the blog and I want it to be a surprise :) Stay tuned for the update.
8) John Robert is about to be 7 months old. How is that possible????? And how did my 3.5 lb baby get to be this chunky monkey??
8) My family is funny. And strange. And we usually surround ourselves with those same kind of people. This little endeavor took place over Christmas when Hudson brought out his new underwear from Santa. That's just how we roll. And I love that my parents neighbor, Susan went right along with the fun.
9) I'm amazed at how many people still have Christmas decorations up even on January 10th. I saw a few houses this morning that still had their lights up. And I even saw one last night that had their tree still lit up. Come on people!
10) I think that's it.